Following the success of testing and building the flight simulation system, with the support of the knowledge seekers around the world, the Keshe Foundation is ready to enter the second phase of the flight simulation with testing to transmute one's soul and possibly the physicality from one system to another within the Flight Enhancement Center.
This second phase of transmutation at the Flight Enhancement Center is considered to be the penultimate phase of testing for the transmutation from one point to another or possibly for the future transmutation to other points in the universe.
"You decide where you go. You are the captain of your flight." - MT Keshe, 2022-05-27
It is the time for change, it is the time for progress.
We are launching the voluntary "All-Purpose Plasma Flight Simulation Transmutation" using the Keshe Plasma Technology, in preparation for the transmutation for deep space travels. Regardless of the conditions one has developed, everyone is welcomed to apply and participate in this world changing event, a progresive shift in the new space technologies.
Limited number of participants will be accepted for this phase!
* We reserve the full right to refuse any applicant any time before, during or after application or session without justification or reasons. In case a payment has already been processed, the refund will be issued.
* Each volunteer applicant is bound to sign an irrevocable volunteer agreement, providing full copyright of release of any information of data or related experience exclusively to Stichting the Keshe Foundation, KFTV GmbH and associated organizations to Stichting the Keshe Foundation, for live session recordings, interviews, follow-up feedbacks any time before, during or after the session and for the two organizations to be the only entities that can publish and share the above in KF Plasma Times or any form of media.
* Only available for persons over 18 years of age.
* The use of the flight simulator is not advisable for persons that have any type of medical implants, metals or other materials, pacemakers, or similar.
* All sessions are scheduled upon the completion of the order. After payment our booking department will be in touch with you for your preferred date for the simulation test.
* We reserve the right to change any of the dates or locations in any case.
For those who cannot or do not want to participate, but wish to support this project, send your donations to https://keshe.foundation/donate
Click here to continue shopping.